Certified Scrum Master
From the course:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
From the workshop:
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- 2 CSM Practice Tests
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- After completing your CSM course, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance that includes a link to create your login credentials. You will use those credentials to gain access to the Online CSM Test. Once the test is complete, you will be asked to accept a license agreement. You will then receive the official designation of Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
- If you are already a Scrum Alliance Member, the CSM Test will be available through a link from your dashboard. Once the test is complete, you will be asked to accept a license agreement and your CSM badge will appear on your profile.
- The CSM Test fee is included in your course fee; however, if you fail the test a second time, you will need to pay a $25 exam fee to Scrum Alliance before taking the exam a third time. Scrum Alliance recommends that anyone who fails three times, must re-take the CSM course before attempting the exam a fourth time.
Our CSM Training and Certification is ideal for
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leads or Team Members who are interested in learning more about Scrum and leading Agile projects
No event found.
IT professionals, business managers, business process owners, project managers, students and individuals who have a keen interest in IT Services Management can attend this course. The ITIL® Foundation certification is a prerequisite for the Practitioner’s Certificate and the Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management.