PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is recognized worldwide as the definitive industry-recognized certification for project managers. Our blended learning program equips you with the right information required to ace the PMP and CAPM exams, and is based on the principles that are outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge — Sixth Edition(PMBOK® Guide). Now you can enhance your competence and knowledge in Project management techniques, and establish your ability to handle complex project challenges with confidence.
The PMP® certification is very relevant in today’s IT industry, and gives you the edge by showing your employers that you have the skills and training to get a project done from start to finish.
If time and place constraints prevent you from attending a workshop, then you could consider our Online Guided PMP Exam Prep course to prepare for the PMP® or CAPM® exams at your own convenience.
Updates on the PMBOK® 6 guide as mentioned by the PMI –
- The additional chapters on project manager role.
- Focus on Effective Leadership including Essential Competencies, Skills, and Experience
- Renaming of two knowledge areas to accurately reflect areas that can/cannot be managed.
- Time Management renamed to Schedule Management.
- Human Resource Management renamed to Resource Management.
- Four New sections in every knowledge area.
- Key Concepts
- Tailoring Considerations
- Trends and Emerging Practices
- Considerations for Agile/Adaptive Environment
From the Course:
- Acquire knowledge of the most commonly used project management terminologies and best practices in the industry
- Get to know how projects can be delivered within typical constraints of cost, quality and time
- Learn about most common mistakes in project management and how you can avoid them going forward in your project
- Gain knowledge about 5 process groups in every project as explained in PMBOK® which are Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and controlling, closing project.
- Understand 10 knowledge areas explained under PMBOK® around project integration, scope, cost, time, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement and stakeholders
- Understand which of the 49 processes mentioned in PMBOK® are required to be used in when you are managing the project
- Get to know the tips and techniques required to pass Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam in your first exam attempt
- Master all PMP® certification exam topics through practice exams which simulate the difficulty and an environment of actual PMP® certification exam
From the Workshop:
- 100 Days extra free online access to our LMS Portal
- 35 PDUs certificate for completion of35 hours of training
- 6 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 1200 practice questions
- Knowledge Area Questionnaire featuring 300 questions on the 10 Knowledge Areas
- PMP® Exam Blue print (PMP® Exam Application steps and procedure)
- PMP® Math Formula sheet with examples
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- Complete PMP® Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
To apply for the PMP® Credential, you need to either:
- Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
- Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor’s Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
1. To apply for the PMP® Certification Exam :
2. Register and log in to PMI’s Online System to get started.
3. A printable PMP Application Form is also available.
This course will be useful for professionals in the following roles, among others:
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Senior Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Team Members seeking PMP® or CAPM® certification.
No event found.