Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program develops the technical expertise to facilitate business improvement initiatives, increase productivity and deliver real commercial outcomes. MakeMeWise certified Black Belts have practical experience leading successful process improvement projects and are proficient in applying the methodology, tools and frameworks.
LEARNING OUTCOMES FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
For the individuals
• Working with our expert faculty team, participants gain:
• A deep understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology, tools and frameworks to diagnose and fix process issues
• An understanding of data analytics to improve decision-making
• Real world experience through working on a live project with the support of our experts
• Training completion certification from MakeMeWise
For the organisation
Organisations will benefit from the successful completion of a live workplace project, fully supported by MakeMeWise faculty and coaches
Investing in certifying Six Sigma Black Belts builds the in-house capability to fix and improve business process to deliver commercial, brand and customer value
To enhance these benefits, organisations are encouraged to consider nominating two to three participants working together on the same workplace project. For organisations looking to build broader capability across larger teams, business units or the organisation, AGSM has extensive experience in large scale deployments. Contact the Client Engagement team to find out more.
The program is an interactive experience that is designed to be immediately transferrable with real-world results, through working on a live workplace project, with the support of the class, faculty team and accredited coaches. Participants also take part in a unique role play simulation that has been developed by AGSM Executive Education to build and deepen practical understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodology, frameworks and tools.
Participants require access to a laptop with Microsoft Word and Excel to use the tools during the program and in between modules. All participants have access to a 1:1 coaching session to discuss any aspect of their training and / projects. Prior to the final Project presentation to be awarded Certification, participants attend a rehearsal and once passed, and eligible for Certification, are awarded their qualifications at a formal graduation ceremony.
Aspirants can get certified Six Sigma Black Belt in following ways
- MakeMeWie Certified Six Sigma Black Belt professional:In order to achieve Six Sigma Black Belt certification, candidate must score minimum of 80% in the Six Sigma Black Belt exam conducted by MakeMeWise
- IASSC Certified Black Belt (ICYB): The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam™ is of 150 questions, closed book, proctored based exam with 4 hours allotted time. Some forms of this exam may also include up to an additional 15 non-graded questions*. The Exam contains approximately 30 multiple-choice and true/false questions from each major section of the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge. In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Black Belt (IASSC-CBB™) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 580 points out of a total potential of 750 points.
- ASQ Certified Black Belt: Each certification candidate is required to pass an examination that consists of multiple-choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.Computer Delivered – The CSSBB examination is a one-part, 165-question, four-and-a-half-hour exam and is offered in English only. 150 questions are scored and 15 are unscored.Paper and Pencil – The CSSBB examination is a one-part, 150-question, four-hour exam.All examinations are open book with the exception of the constructed response (essay) portion of the CMQ/OE exam. Each participant must bring his or her own reference materials.
There is no defined eligibility criterion for attempting Six Sigma Black Belt certification. Anyone who require a basic understanding of the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge and are willing to enhance the quality within an organization, can opt for this certification.
No event found.
Six Sigma is a high disciplined approach that enables organizations to focus on creating and delivering nearly-perfect products and services. The underlying idea being it is if you can measure how many “defects” you have in a process then you can systematically figure out a way to eliminate them towards you moving closer to “zero defects”.
No, it’s all about the customer and what it takes to satisfy their needs. Statistical tools are a fundamental part of Six Sigma and it helps bring about objective knowledge of problems in business processes and solutions that solves the problem. Six Sigma’s aim is to fix business problems through the aid of statistics.
Six Sigma can be applied to many aspects of business, and therefore can benefit almost all companies who want to make their business processes efficient. By enrolling in Six Sigma Black Belt training , you will be able to help in improving your organization’s bottom line drastically, and at the same time this certification will help you to grow up in you professional career.
No, there is no project completion requirement to complete MakeMeWise SSGB training.
ASQ Body of Knowledge defines areas outside of what the industry considers standard knowledge requirements. These areas include Enterprise Wide Deployment and DFSS, among others. However, the D-M-A-I-C components of the BOKs are almost identical.
On completing the CSSGB course from MakeMeWise, you will get a course-completion certificate from MakeMeWise. ASQ certification can be obtained by appearing for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam and scoring a minimum of 550 points out of 750 total points.
No there are No Prerequisites to appear for the Exam.
Six Sigma Black Belt qualifications are not valid for a defined period and will never expire.
Six Sigma Black Belt online examinations can be evaluated immediately after you submit the exam.
The Six Sigma Black Belt certificate will be dispatched to you approximately 2 weeks after successful completion of exam.
You will need to score 80% to pass the Six Sigma Black Belt exam which comprises of 100 questions to be solved within 2 hours 30 minutes
MODULE 1: DEFINE PHASE
MODULE 2: MEASURE PHASE
MODULE 3: ANALYSE PHASE
MODULE 4: IMPROVE PHASE
MODULE 5: CONTROL PHASE
No Reviews found for this course.