PMP Certification is a worldwide recognized course for project managers. The PMP certification courses that we offer at Makemewise provide you with extensive and apt information necessary to come out with flying colors in PMP and CAPM exams. Based on the principles outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge — Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) our Project Management techniques would definitely add value to your knowledge and competence and equip you with the much-needed confidence to handle successfully projects that are complex in nature. The PMP Certification has tremendous value in the IT industry in the present scenario as it testifies the fact that one has the capability to handle and complete a project on your own, right from the beginning to the end.
In the PMP Training Course at Makemewise, there are a plethora of things that you would get to learn which includes:
- The most often used project management terminologies and best practices in the industry.
- Learn how to finish and deliver projects within typical constraints of cost, quality and time.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge about which of the 47 processes mentioned in PMBOK® are required to be used while managing a project.
- Various tips and techniques required to pass Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam in the very first attempt.
- Gain a complete mastery over PMP® certification exam topics through practice exams which simulate the difficulty and an environment of a real PMP® certification exam.
- Have a thorough understanding of 5 process groups in every project as explained in PMBOK® – Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and controlling, closing project.
- Get a good grasp of the 10 knowledge areas explained under PMBOK® centring project integration, scope, cost, time, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement and stakeholders.
- Get acquainted about the most common mistakes in project management and how you can avoid the same moving forward in your project.
It doesn’t end here. The workshop of the PMP training course also encompasses:
- Free online access to LMS Portal for 100 extra days.
- 35 PDUs certificate completing 35 hours of training.
- 6 Full-Length Mock Exams covering 1200 practice questions
- Knowledge Area Questionnaire on the 10 Knowledge Areas with 300questions.
- PMP®Exam pattern along with PMP® Exam Application steps and procedure.
- PMP®Math Formula sheet together with examples.
- Tips and techniques of different types for clearing the PMP certification.
- Total PMP®Application assistance like Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure.
- Complete support over phone, email, and chat.
This course is of great value for professionals like Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Project Sponsors, Team Leaders,
Highlights of the Course:
At Makemewise, we ensure that you practice as much as you want unless and until you attain perfection and are fully ready to face the exam challenge. Makemewise offers both classroom and online training of optimum quality, so you can choose the way that suits you the best. The trainers are certified industry-experts leveraging more than a decade of experience in the industry who are always more than willing and committed to bring their vast experiences on board. They are very much approachable and are eager to help you even outside the course topics and beyond the course hours. With Makemewise your learning and growth is never over as you get lifetime access to updated course material, Glossary Book, White Papers, Case Studies and Blogs to constantly keep you updated with the industry’s latest trends and happenings. It is accredited with highest possible training for any training organisation.
Courseware Content is aligned with latest syllabus version published by PMI®.
Educational qualification required to apply for PMP are listed below:-
- One must have a matriculate degree either in form of high school diploma/ associate or global equivalent degree with an experience of minimum 5 years/ 60 months in project handling that too with sub experience of a) directing and leading a project for at least 7500 hrs & b) Project Management studies for 35 hrs.
- One must have a graduation/ global equivalent degree for 4 years course length with an experience of minimum 3 years in project handling that too with sub experience of a) directing and leading a project for at least 4500 hrs & b) Project Management studies for 35 hrs.