Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training/Instructor-led Online Training
MakeMeWise, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case MakeMeWise cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% of total paid fee will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing, no refund will be made.
- In case of third party courses, 50% of total paid fee will be levied as administration fee and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate. The remaining amount will be paid, if the cancellation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Initiation of Refund request
Refund can be requested by calling or dropping email to our customer support team.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 5 to 7 working days post intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receiving the refund request.
In case MakeMeWise reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegates are:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training.
- The delegates, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to MakeMeWise at least 3 days prior to the event.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 7 days prior (or more), 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the delegate can send a replacement instead.